A3 - #StakeholderMgt
by Lim-Loges & Masters (LLM) & B Purpose Bureau (BPB)
- Understand the commercial significance of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) aspects in modern leadership.
- Learn techniques to effectively engage with internal stakeholders and build trustful, positive relationships.
- Acquire strategies to identify and prioritise stakeholders and their associated ESG-related goals.
- Understand approaches for addressing concerns and mitigating environmental, societal, and governance impacts.
- Discover methods to measure and evaluate stakeholder engagement, fostering transparency through comprehensive reporting.
- Manage conflicts that may arise in the process of stakeholder engagement.
What is the #StakeholderMgt programme?
#StakeholderMgt is a one-day training seminar, with follow up consulting and coaching, to help leaders and/or those in P&L functions evaluate the impact of sustainability measures on their businesses and equipping them with the necessary know-how to tackle the most critical aspects of stakeholder management.
What are the objectives?
Stakeholders include external parties: environment, customers, investors, communities, etc, whilst internal stakeholders are your employees, audit department, corporate offices, etc. The purpose of stakeholder management against ESG standards is to:
- Prioritise concerns and understanding ESG related goals
- Strategies and techniques for identifying and prioritising stakeholders
- Effective engagement with internal stakeholders – how do you build trust and positive relationships *
- Addressing concerns to mitigate environmental, social and governance impact
- Reporting and transparency – learning how to measure and evaluate stakeholder engagement+
+Specialised follow-on training to guide companies through the B Impact Assessment to achieve B Corp certification is a separate offering.
Our proven methodology for sustainable success
After the workshop, there will be follow-up team coaching sessions to embed new learning and help provide support for active learning. Team coaching sessions are:
- Monthly over min 3 months
- Each team session of 2 hours long
- Team size of no larger than the leader and 6 direct subordinates, and a max of 3 teams per group
- Individual coaching is available for 6 months min for new leaders
View more services
"We want our business to be a Force for Good. To be a changemaker and a thought leader. That's why we're embedding sustainability into the heart of our operations. Working on this together with B Purpose Bureau has really helped us focus on positive impact and measuring what matters"
Deputy CEO, Fortune Pharmaceutical
About B Purpose Bureau (BPB)
B Purpose Bureau is an impact consultancy firm specialising in using the B Corp standards to help businesses improve their sustainability and ESG performance by becoming more purpose-driven, impact-aware and stakeholder-focussed. They use the B Impact Assessment to help clients understand their impact on their stakeholders, what that means, how they can improve, and the concrete steps needed to make that happen.
BPB has a strong focus on delivering tangible results for their clients and enabling them to “go from intent to action”. Establishing a strategy that helps align business objectives with purpose inspires positive change, and setting a clear, actionable roadmap realises it. This is B Purpose Bureau’s mission – to help clients prosper sustainably, together with its stakeholders. This is simply good business, a win for everyone. Besides impact assessments, BPB provides materiality assessments, workshops, training, stakeholder engagements, corporate-NGO partnership expertise, and communication campaigns. B Purpose Bureau is based in Hong Kong but operates globally.
About the consultant
Lelia Lim-Loges, Founder & Managing Partner, Lim–Loges & Masters
Lelia Lim is an accomplished executive search professional specialising in C-suite searches across the Asia Pacific region. Her expertise lies in Transition Management, Executive Search, and Disruption Management, honed through her years of leadership roles in global organisations like Korn/Ferry International and Kincannon & Reed. Before her illustrious career in executive search, Lelia held multiple commercial roles in British Petroleum, culminating in her position as the Head of Human Resources & Corporate Services at Kumpulan Emas Berhad. Lelia, an MBA in Finance and a Law undergraduate from LSE, London, also holds certifications in Leadership from Lominger International and is a certified practitioner for Employment Intermediaries with EFMA. Being multilingual, she is fluent in English and Malay, and conversant in Mandarin and German.
Pia Wong, Chief Impact Officer, B Purpose Bureau
Pia Wong is a social impact leader with 20+ years of experience in stakeholder engagement and expertise in measuring, improving, and communicating organisational impact. With a background in communications, non-profit management, and impact measurement, Pia has served as the Executive Director of an award-winning literacy NGO and co-founded Voice for Social Good to foster impactful partnerships between non-profits and funders. Pia’s professional journey includes leadership roles in corporate PR and marketing. She has been recognised for her influence in addressing global issues and has received education and certifications from prestigious institutions like Harvard Business School and Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership. Pia’s commitment to social impact is demonstrated through her diverse skill set and dedication to driving positive change.