Website Lim Loges & Masters
Transforming companies, transforming careers
At Lim-Loges & Masters, we are Asian-based experts who help drive the transformation needs of today into the fast-changing realities of tomorrow. We believe in being part of the digital progress spurred by the Fourth Industrial Revolution. We put the most pressing disruption challenges at the heart of our brand as we identify, train and position key leaders and specialists to shape companies and spur transformational change across organisations.
At Lim-Loges & Masters, www.limlogesmasters.com, our services include:
- Disruption Management
- Executive Search
- Transition Management
Our processes are streamlined to secure tomorrow’s leaders and spur transformational change across every client organisation.
With over a decade of C-suite searches that span Asia Pacific, our Executive Search Practice boasts an in-depth understanding of the region’s markets and industries as well as the challenges clients encounter in their quest for strategic talent. Our approach supports both clients and candidates with our wealth of knowledge and resources while upholding integrity, confidentiality and respect.
We specialise in manufacturing and process-based businesses in both the consumer and industrial sectors. We are familiar with the verticals along B-to-B and B-to-C industries to bring the best talent to the discussion.
Lim-Loges & Masters seeks an experienced Senior Client Partners (SCP) / Business Development Directors (BD Director) in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam. This dynamic role requires more than just excellent talent acquisition skills; it’s a strategic position that also involves understanding the broader business landscape. You should be competent with having wider conversations with our designated market clients that extend beyond managing their full life-cycle recruitment process. You will be expected to be adept at identifying and discussing their specific people challenges and helping them transform their organisations through their people across our three core services – Disruption Management, Executive Search and Transition Management.
This solution-orientated role is perfect for a confident individual able to create a difference with our long-term clients and influence senior business leads from multinational companies. As a respected and trusted advisor, your relationship with existing and current clients will include understanding their business, culture and talent acquisition needs; as well as identifying further people opportunities that can be managed through LLM’s Disruption Management and Transition Management services.
The SCP/BD Director leads all business development efforts within the country (Hong Kong/Malaysia/Singapore/Vietnam), including developing and implementing business development strategies and activities. He/She spearheads business growth through expanding current businesses and exploring new markets and opportunities, including:
- Drive new business with existing customers and prospects and develop relationships with our Search Practice and the rest of our Professional Search sectors by working with them to grow business with key customer accounts.
- Provide project updates to management, client contacts and stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with hiring managers to scope search projects by obtaining information that clearly defines the job’s specifics, including the responsibilities, requirements, compensation, company culture, etc.
- Develop, drive and manage strong business relationships with clients to ensure successful placements and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for identifying and leveraging new business sources.
From a business development perspective, you will be a key player in promoting LLM’s other core services to clients, including:
- Promoting the benefits of our strategic disruption management services that align the client’s digital strategy with their corporate strategy, enhance customer experience, improve decision making and increase overall profitability in the organisation in this digital age.
- Endorse our transition management services that include designing talent competencies, leadership coaching, and advice on employer branding and diversity in the work culture.
Skills & Experience
- 8-12 years of business experience engaging with Multinational companies.
- Ideally, with 10+ years of experience as a business generator.
- Preferred to have worked in a recognised Consulting Firm.
- Business development / Account management experience.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures by asking the right questions.
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and organisational skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-initiative, along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests.
- Excellent negotiation skills, along with thorough research and strategy.
- Business intelligence and good at identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels.
- Ability to be an influential team member and, as needed, to handle project leadership responsibility.
- Willing and able to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change.
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree
The remuneration package will be sufficient to attract, retain and motivate an outstanding candidate.
For consideration as a candidate or to suggest a prospective candidate, please contact in confidence:
Lelia Lim Ginnie Tan
Managing Partner, Asia Pacific Research Associate
Lim-Loges & Masters Lim-Loges & Masters
m: +65 90117672 (Singapore) m: +65 9873 1731 (Singapore)
m: +852 90223531 (Hong Kong) o: +65 67256341 (Singapore)
o: +65 67256341 (Singapore) e: GinnieTan@LLMRecruit.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org