C3 - #DEIRetention
by Gary Loke
- Gain practical solutions that extend beyond mere discussion, transitioning organisations from conversations about diversity to actual implementation of sustainable DE&I strategies.
- Learn how leaders encourage genuine engagement in DE&I, effectively combatting “diversity fatigue.”
- Build long-lasting DE&I plans that yield long-term results and sync seamlessly with ESG goals.
- Implement a reliable framework for monitoring progress and evaluating the effectiveness of DE&I strategies.
What is the #DEIRetention programme?
What are the objectives?
View more services
Our proven methodology for sustainable success
Our #DEIRetention team workshop covers crucial methodologies for sustainability and ESG, including:
- Leadership and Sustainable Diversity Management: We present methods for leaders to effectively guide diverse teams, with an emphasis on the role of leadership in advocating for diversity, inclusion, and sustainability.
- Fostering Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We detail actionable steps that organisations can follow to nurture an inclusive and receptive environment, thereby fostering an ethos of innovation, creativity, and sustainability.
- The Significance of Allyship: We delve into the importance of allyship in the workplace, its association with ESG goals, and the characteristics of an effective ally.
- The Correlation between DE&I, Sustainability, and Performance: We underline the link between DE&I and sustainability initiatives and their impact on performance, elucidating how these initiatives enhance job satisfaction and contribute to ESG targets.
About the consultant
Gary Loke, Diversity, Inclusion and Education Consultant
Gary Loke is renowned for his expertise in advancing equality and creating inclusive environments within international organisations. With over 20 years of experience, he leverages his deep understanding of the subject to help LLM’s clients embed diversity and inclusion into their operations. Gary offers visionary strategies that exceed compliance and genuinely celebrate diversity, enabling individuals to thrive. His international experience ensures clients receive innovative, custom solutions for their diversity challenges.
Alternating his base between London and Singapore, Gary has extensive expertise in gender equality and social inclusion, providing technical advice for the UK’s Skills for Prosperity program in 9 countries and leading both an equality review and strategy development for the British Council East Asia partnerships across 12 countries. His consultancy work includes contributions to Skills for Health and Eurydice.
Employing his prior experience as the Director at Advance HE, and Deputy Chief Executive at Equality Challenge Unit, he has supported education and research bodies, such as the Gender Equality Commission of the Swiss National Science Foundation and Coventry University’s Centre for Global Learning. Additionally, Gary’s academic tenure includes a stint as visiting researcher at the University of Chester’s law school.